How long before build date

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nick I believe I can say with all honesty and sincerety that I know exactly how you feel. You should also tell your dealer to push the factory for an earlier build date as they messed up.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Nick I believe I can say with all honesty and sincerety that I know exactly how you feel. You should also tell your dealer to push the factory for an earlier build date as they messed up.
Its not the factory that messed up, its the bloody dealer. im sure the factor dose not care, but am getting a lot of comp.............just have to wait, its hard. at least waiting , im finding out all the problems that i will have to expect for the BOC. great, i think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICK............................

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. I agree, when mine arrives and I start getting problems I will know exactly what is wrong after being on here and reading all the posts, one good thing I guess but still doesn't make the waiting any better.

harper2009

Feb 15, 2010
i dont know what you guys have expierenced but i get the impression that the dealers realy dont give a Fcuk atall, i had a meeting with the manager and it was either i walked out of the door without a new car or a free servicing plan. I choose the later because i really want the car and theres nothing out at there at the moment i think compares

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
i dont know what you guys have expierenced but i get the impression that the dealers realy dont give a Fcuk atall, i had a meeting with the manager and it was either i walked out of the door without a new car or a free servicing plan. I choose the later because i really want the car and theres nothing out at there at the moment i think compares
im not saying the dealer is ****, because i think he is a genuine bloke, he just made a very bad bad mistake, he does feel very bad about it , does not help me though .....
NICK.............................................

M12ETM

Dec 11, 2009
Luton
Fortunately mine which was ordered on the 2nd of December has now been built and is at the factory ready to be dispatched, "SHOULD" be here within the next 7 - 10 days.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Fortunately mine which was ordered on the 2nd of December has now been built and is at the factory ready to be dispatched, "SHOULD" be here within the next 7 - 10 days.
you can bet it will be at least a month before you get, when built, takes 3 weeks to get to dealer, they have it about week to prep , or when they have time. sorry this is what i have been told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this what mine was going to be. he made wrong order for me. now got to wait another 3 to 4 months if im lucky.... gutted gutted gutted...........
NICK......................................................

M12ETM

Dec 11, 2009
Luton
Yeahhh nick im hoping not, they know i want to pick it up for 1st april, so i hope it will be there, hell will let loose otherwise, because my 59plate 1.4sport sc was 3weeks late aswell!

ashleigh25

Gutted!

oppps ment to start a new thread not sure how to delete posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.