how long???

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Around four months isn't unusual these days. Enquire about existing stock, you never know, you might get lucky. I found the exact TTS to my spec, ready for delivery in ten days yesterday!

SiPrince

Jan 28, 2010
Manchester
I ordered mine Dec 18th and was told it would be at the Stealer mid febuary, so I could have it for delivery today with a 10 Reg. Its now 1st March and the Stealer says they expect to have it on 19th March.

Could the problem be because of the 500 cars British Gas ordered, maybe putting a delay on the manufacturing?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
We ordered ours October 31st and take delivery 6th March although was at Dealers end of Jan.

Poverty

I ordered mine Dec 18th and was told it would be at the Stealer mid febuary, so I could have it for delivery today with a 10 Reg. Its now 1st March and the Stealer says they expect to have it on 19th March.

Could the problem be because of the 500 cars British Gas ordered, maybe putting a delay on the manufacturing?

depends on what you ordered, and british gas wont be taking delivery of 500 units all at once either. The british gas ones will be liveried up, but I dont think the design suits.

rbmike

Feb 10, 2010
i ordered leon fr tdi con and media pack in black delivery due 26th march but stealer says they comming in 4 days early

FAZ

Feb 6, 2002
Rossendale
Visit site
Are you going to wait to hear or chase them in april to see if they can get it early?

I emailed the stealer today to ask for a build week number, but he said they don’t have one yet. I am a little concerned about all the talk regarding scrappage scheme buyers getting pushed to the front of the queue.

I see you ordered Alcantara, have you seen it? I have not managed to see it yet just thought it might add some colour to the cabin.

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
I emailed the stealer today to ask for a build week number, but he said they don’t have one yet. I am a little concerned about all the talk regarding scrappage scheme buyers getting pushed to the front of the queue.

I see you ordered Alcantara, have you seen it? I have not managed to see it yet just thought it might add some colour to the cabin.

Yeah thats my thoughts so could get pushed back further down the Q. Not seen it in the flesh as such but found a you tube video of an orange FR with the silver and it looked great. Your're right though, it will lift the interior that bit further :)

I hope the silver looks ok against the white body work...

Now white and red..thats gotta work!

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
I only had to wait about 4 weeks and it was at the dealer in about 3 weeks. this was last year and it was the first lot of facelift leons in the country!

Jamie

SiPrince

Jan 28, 2010
Manchester
The one mine is has leather interior and blueooth in white. So it was a factory build, build week was 6, so hopefully fingers crossed its this week or next.

rbmike

Feb 10, 2010
Are you going to wait to hear or chase them in april to see if they can get it early?

i ordered mine 24th of jan, its supposed to be ready for me to pick up 26th of march.
Leon FR TDI Black con and media packs :drool:

PD

I ordered a Leon Cupra 28th Dec and was originally told 10 12 weeks.
Ive just phoned up Seat and Ive just been told they are expecting it last week April.
[:@]
I work abroad 3 months away at a time and was really looking forward to coming homw to a new car.
I'm so close to telling them to stick it. I'll be going in as soon as I get home and if they dont do some kind of deal Im gonna walk away.

rbmike

Feb 10, 2010
i ordered mine 24th of jan, its supposed to be ready for me to pick up 26th of march.
Leon FR TDI Black con and media packs :drool:

well first it was 12th march (yeah today) then told 26 march, been to the stealers today and seat have very kindly changed the date to the 13th april now. couldnt see the point of havin a go at the dealer cos its not his fault so came home n rang seat customer service who basically told me they dont give a :censored: they told me to speak to my dealer...i already did that...tried to find an email for seat head office uk to write a complaint but the contact link on web site doesnt work. anyone any ideas what to do next

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.