How many Exeos do you actually see on the road?

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Seen a few on my travels but not very many. I don't think I've seen another 170 one, all 140's. Come to think of it I'm not sure I've seen a 170 A4 either. That is assuming the same rule is true about the 170 A4 having the twin chrome tailpipes the same as the 170 Exeo.
I think the 58 plate A4's with two widely spaced exhausts are the 170's [ also can have the 3.0tdi too - now that would be nice in the Exeo. ..........................]

irvtheswerv

I've seen 4 other Exeos in the 5 months I've owned mine.

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
done 500 miles still not seen another one, but seen ppl stop and take a long look at our car in so much i was waving a guy out to get in front but kept saying no, 20 sec later they relented just gorking at me car.:)

on friday we turned up to the camp site with the xenons on and as we drove slowly around to our pitch there was a gang of several teenage boys - and they said "nice car mister" and nodded to each other - my teenage girls had hysterics in the back - at least someone appreciates a nice shed tow mobile

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
don`t worry you not the only one here who tows a van just lets hope the rest of the touring lot don`t get wind of the exeo`s they can stay with mondeo`s :)

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25
on friday we turned up to the camp site with the xenons on and as we drove slowly around to our pitch there was a gang of several teenage boys - and they said "nice car mister" and nodded to each other - my teenage girls had hysterics in the back - at least someone appreciates a nice shed tow mobile

I must admit I have only seen one Exeo in the metal coloured your red and it looked great. If I was to ever buy an Exeo, I think I would want your colour!

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
We have just come back from Menorca, and in two weeks we only saw 1 white ST (a taxi). I know its only a small island but was quite suprised with it being a Spanish Island. Lots of Ibiza's (probably rental cars).

Mines on route, should be here next week (fingers crossed). So there will be one more in the Tamworth, Staffs area.

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
We have just come back from Menorca, and in two weeks we only saw 1 white ST (a taxi). I know its only a small island but was quite suprised with it being a Spanish Island. Lots of Ibiza's (probably rental cars).

Mines on route, should be here next week (fingers crossed). So there will be one more in the Tamworth, Staffs area.
what colour we may pass as you only down the road :p:lol: