How many Exeos do you actually see on the road?

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25
We have just come back from Menorca, and in two weeks we only saw 1 white ST (a taxi). I know its only a small island but was quite suprised with it being a Spanish Island. Lots of Ibiza's (probably rental cars).

I returned from Ibiza last month and thought the same thing - only saw one or two. Saw lots of Fiat Panda rental cars, and apparently the Spanish don't really buy a lot of Fiats, so maybe holiday islands dont show a true picture? But I did expect to see more Exeos than I did!

gcott

May 21, 2011
Hertfordshire
I see this one everytime I look out my window :funk:

img0317copy.jpg

By gcn5 at 2011-09-03

CharlieChuck

I have only seen 1 other Exeo ST in my locality, it is also Black Magic and I have seen only 1 saloon driving about.

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
Mine is being delivered next Wednesday :clap:

I have calls in Bury St Edmunds next Thursday so that will be a round trip of about 250 miles...hope the A14 is clear.:whistle:

MisterW

Apr 7, 2011
.hope the A14 is clear.
It wasn't when I drove down it on Tuesday morning! got stuck around Huntingdon as usual.
Wasn't too bad coming back on Thursday afternoon though...

Exeowner

Aug 25, 2011
Wiltshire
Just back from 2 weeks in Majorca [B)], only saw ONE Exeo but about 20,000 Ibizas.

I know it's a holiday island and full of hire cars but thought I'd see more than one. It was a black SE saloon - I challenge anyone to claim it was them!

I'm driving a Track Grey Sport 170 saloon around Wilts/Glos/Berks mostly, give me a wave.

Dave_

Jul 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
Just got back from Spa. Saw a black SE ST the R0 around Brussels, a white SE ST in the car park at Spa and 2 car transporters with various colour & spec STs on the M20 - guessing they'd just come out of Sheerness. Oddly, no saloons!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.