how many miles has everybody done??

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Haha no probs mate, best going on a laptop first and sorted it out that way then following the MK3 section on your phone.

ChrisKav1971

May 20, 2016
East Lancashire
My 53 plate 1.9TDi has 133k on the clock, having checked the MOT history before buying it appears to be genuine so it's only just run in and probably good for the same again ;):D

rackers

Jun 19, 2012
55 plate 1.9 TDI, 182K.

I did just have my steering rack replaced, only went in for service and MOT!

:)

Last edited:

Col

Jul 10, 2016
Just picked up my 2004 Leon Cupra with 91k miles on the clock, timing belt just done too so good piece of mind : )

Rich-I-Am

Dec 8, 2015
Bedford
165k on an 04 Cupra.
Hoping to get a lower mileage petrol Mk1 at some point.
I'll give this car to my missus as it owes me much more than its worth (yeh,i know im being tight lol) and tbh its a great car so why sell?

vicalva

Cup Racing R - Legend
Aug 13, 2003
Madrid
Visit site
Did 240k km on my 2003 LCR. They'll give me 3,000 EUR for it. Not worth selling, I'd rather keep it considering the handling and instant turbo oomph. My wife drives it now and looks dead sexy in it, another plus.

Edit: now 244k km, alternator gone, stranded on motorway at night, mist and 4 degrees Celsius. Took 40 min for the towing truck to arrive. Glad I was alone and my babies at home. Been at SEAT garage for a week now, waiting for a quote. No news.

Last edited:

Maria

my mid-life crisis car
Jun 22, 2016
South-West
95k on my 02 TDi which I bought in June on 87k with no service history other than the first few service stamps. No evidence of a cam belt so they had to get that done for me and "threw in" the water pump. I got the cat done and hadn't spotted it had a brand new turbo - winner! New temp sensor, then the bottom ball joint went very suddenly! Other than that just a few niggles with window switches and central locking. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
128k on clock. Gear box not at it's best, but ex CID car so got a real ranting in its prime. No advisories on last MOT so hopeful for 2 weeks time when next MOT comes round. Spent a shed load on it and always more niggles. Can't stop loving it so hoping it will serve me well for many miles/years to come.;)

Malice19

.:Cupra 4 The Win:.
Mar 16, 2006
Swindon
Just passed 107k :D been looking at newer cars for years but can't justify selling as its too good to sell for peanuts, don't think i will part with it until something major goes but its been a fantastic work horse [B)]

Is it 120k that cam belt is changed next? As last done at 60k?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise