how many shades of green is there?

vngtx

i want to know what colour my cupra is, it wud be helpful if people posted pics of theyre green cupras so i can compare. cheers. :)

wont have it till thursday so i only got pics and no paint code yet.

vngtx

its gonna be fun trying to match it. gonna want new lower front grill and wing mirror painting :(

looks limish.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
that links not working but tbh you've more chance of a blow from the pope than matching kiwi perfectly.... mine had the lime coloured panels(the faded ones) along with the more minty ones and i wanted the latter as the match but in the end a full respray was the only way around it. looks damn good when its freshly done though, have a look at dinky daves whose was done not long ago...

vngtx

how much do full resprays cost? i might go for a different colour (may offend some people)

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
that links not working but tbh you've more chance of a blow from the pope than matching kiwi perfectly.... mine had the lime coloured panels(the faded ones) along with the more minty ones and i wanted the latter as the match but in the end a full respray was the only way around it. looks damn good when its freshly done though, have a look at dinky daves whose was done not long ago...

I like the minty too.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
resprays from £1500, we have a spectrometre, its a special camera that scans the paint, this then matches it to a full colour libaray of every colour made, inc their varients, i would be confidet of getting a good match,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.