How much are Cupra R leather seats worth?

Apr 6, 2010
Been searching for a set for a while now and found a set for sale and they look amazing they come with leather door cards, leather armrest and leather gear stick it's the first I've seen in the colour combination of red and black. How much should I look to pay..? :)

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Seen those too, they look nice. Don't forget for around £800 you can go to Seat Surgeons in York and choose your own colours/stitching etc.

Apr 6, 2010
They are the colours I were looking at or black.. I don't have the Cupra seats to start with so don't want retrims plus I've had a bad experience with retrims in the past..

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
I'm sure they are re-trims. Were red and black ever an option? Oh and another thing is they are not Cupra R seats...
I missed the deal of a centuary a few weeks back. I went looking at a scrapped R and pinched a few bits off it for mine, then the guy offered me the whole interior for £400. The car had done 11k and they where in perfect condition! If I had the money at the time I would have had them in a flash :censored: :cry:

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
It was in Wigan, Northwest, mate. The only things that where available where the brakes, interior, and engine. As I got there he said the wheels had gone that morning :censored: . Those where the things I wanted most, but I took the brakes and satnav ( which I have since sold on ).

Edit: I have just sent my uncle a text to see if it is still there.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2010
100% not retrimmed he has showed me close up pictures and yes they were an option seen few standard Fr interior in the same combo.. Can you please let me know if the scrapped r is still available

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
They are not Cupra R seat's and they are retrims

1.Cupra R seats have gloss black backs

2.The option leather seats are the FR shaped seats and look like below.

sibn1t.jpg

3.SEAT only do the arm rest in Black or Red/Black no option of Red was ever available

I sold a set of Cupra cloth seat's for £600 a while ago

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2010
I seen the Cupra r 310 edition seats and they didn't have gloss black backs? The armrest probably has been done at factory at time of purchase.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
As above its different spec for different country's

UK model is the only one that comes with diffuser and centre exhausts

Al

Aug 29, 2005
its basically a Stage 1 mapped car thats it

Or not according to that lad SEATGod who used to frequent here. He was on about different ECU's etc. I am pretty sure it would just be code though as you said.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
I remember reading about the 310 only being a remap and from memory it was a poor one at that!
Owners were experiencing fuel cuts lumpy idle flat spots etc so were getting their own remaps done to sort the problem.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.