How much are Cupra R leather seats worth?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Basically yes , its a LCR with Stage 1 mapping its that countries way of making them "Special" so they sell

Like SEAT UK's version of the Cupra calling it a "K1" stick a body kit on it and it will sell

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Guy's, the car is no longer there but the engine is left along with the springs and over suspension stuff , let me know if you need anything as the parts are in a warehouse near me

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
£950 seriously for used re-trims?!! The person who bought them must have too much money or is slow in the head

Last edited:

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Me, Al? another member asked me the same question but the car doesnt seem to be there anymore according to my uncle. It was Bradley hall trading estate in wigan, im not sure if they have a website or anything for you to check out :)

Edit : It was a cupra R, 2011 I think, I took the brakes off it ( for my car) and then sold the sat nav to my mate

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
These seats are back on ebay now with a starting bid of £900 wtf!! Lol i wonder if the deal with previous buyer failed or was that the seller shill bidded it hmmmmm

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
The buyer probably went to collect them and realised he had spunked a grand on bad re-rims out of an old cupra :lol: