How much are Leon Cupra 280 Alloys (5F0601025K)

ben

Nov 26, 2015
I’m looking at selling my alloys. How much can I realistically expect for these?

For sake of ease, assuming they were all mint condition (which they aren’t but it’ll take some of the variability it out if I guess!)

Cheers

ben

Nov 26, 2015
For reference, these are the alloys I’m talking about (not my sale)

Steve J

May 26, 2019
I'm looking for a set of these and found them with tyres for £600. I think 980 is no chance

Deleted member 103408

I would agree with @Steve J around £150-00 a wheel and I have sold 8 of these and have to say you get a lot of stupid people trying to buy them.

Paulo16

Jun 13, 2019
Huddersfield
I put a set of these on my FR tdi but I think my old bones are not enjoying the firm ride so may go back to the 17’s. Car looks great though as it’s moonstone grey and the painted sections almost match!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve J

May 26, 2019
I put a set of these on my FR tdi but I think my old bones are not enjoying the firm ride so may go back to the 17’s. Car looks great though as it’s moonstone grey and the painted sections almost match!

Got any pictures with them fitted?

Steve J

May 26, 2019
Sorry bud I haven’t and have now gone back to 17”. I’m getting old I think haha.

Ah no worries. Was the fitment all ok and no rubbing etc? Can't find many people who have done it. They just look much better than the FR 17s in my opinion.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Ah no worries. Was the fitment all ok and no rubbing etc? Can't find many people who have done it. They just look much better than the FR 17s in my opinion.

No rubbing until you try messing with springs spacers etc but even this can be sorted to avoid rubbing

Paulo16

Jun 13, 2019
Huddersfield

They were perfect. The rolling radius of the 235 35 19’s is a fraction bigger than the 225 45 17’s so the car did look to sit a little higher but not enough to make it look too high.

Can’t believe I didn’t take a pic to be honest. Probably the awful June weather never gave me the opportunity!

I will put them up for sale when I qualify to do so being a new member and all.

Steve J

May 26, 2019
They were perfect. The rolling radius of the 235 35 19’s is a fraction bigger than the 225 45 17’s so the car did look to sit a little higher but not enough to make it look too high.

Can’t believe I didn’t take a pic to be honest. Probably the awful June weather never gave me the opportunity!

I will put them up for sale when I qualify to do so being a new member and all.

Where are you located if I may ask as I might want to snap them up?

ben

Nov 26, 2015
Also from Yorkshire, I can sell you mine if interested. Sent you a PM but have more pics which can be sent

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.