how much for a cupra r interior?

Mat

I need new seats! since about Sept, just after E38, my drivers one now creaks at times, particlarly on bumpy roads/speedn humps! gets ****ing annoying

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
i would adam, picked up the cupra interior for mine and the difference is incredible . You should try and bargain for the doorcards if you can as well ;)

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
nev. already done the door cards.

and i think i am a first to do the electric and heated wing mirror covonversion ?? as they are now finished :D.

took a while i must admit but well worth it IMO

Mat

maybe. its not a must, just something to stop the squeeking :D other stuff comes above that tho. depeneds what they look like, and also cost ;)

Adam R

Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
well they are in great form, no squeeking.

they have a red insert in them, they are full cloth. still supportive, no doddgy stains. will get the properly cleaned if i was going to sell them to you though :)

no rips or tears (spelling is bad i know), i dont smoke neither have any owner before me,no pets in car either.

i have no idea how much they are worth but would sell all the seats together. would you also like the door cards ?

im up in colchester on the 22nd so if thats any closer to you than portsmouth we could alwasy meet up or arrange a courier.

i can travel and meet you half way but would need a small fee to cover petrol.

Last edited:

Mat

like i said, it aint high on priority list, but i'll have to check fundage

Adam R

Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
would not be asking that much for the lot. and since i was only 100 odd miles instead on 300 odd miles away it makes sence to offer.

Adam R

Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
hey mat. any idea if you still wanted my seats or not ? especially since i wll be closer to you on the day. let me know soon ish as i will be comming up on the 22nd

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise