How much money will be spent turning seat cars into cupra cars

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Deleted member 103408

Seen plenty allready but this caught my eye today.

I wonder how much people are going to spend convertering there cars to Cupra >>>>

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 19.56.41.png

Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
The cupra logo is tragic imo, much prefer the flag on the current cupras. Has anyone else noticed the cupra ateca doesn't even say "ateca" on it? Wondering how they're gonna brand the new leon cupra when it comes out.
I'm with you on that the flag looks a lot better, so I won't be spending a penny to make my Cupra look crap. As I have said already copper is for pipes.

Steve T71

Jan 14, 2020
The ones I've seen changing their badge to the cupra brand are Cupras they just prefer the newer brand badge I assume.
@Jimbobcook
Evening Gents, so ref this badge changing malarkey, am picking up an ST R this week, a couple of questions:-
1) Does the CF rear boot badge from the Ateca fit on the rear of Seat cupra, boot release badge?
2) anyone on her completed front grille middle badge swap successfully that looks spot on? I have search, no joy yet, Would appreciate the info ?
Cheers,
Steve T.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I saw someone had put Cupra front and rear bumpers on a 1.4 FR. I think the photos have even been posted a few times on here. If you are spending that kind of money, why don't you just buy one?

Reactions: BadBoy03

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I'd be wanting to go the other way personally, the Cupra badge looks like a teenagers wet dream like something out of Transformers.

If I had a Cupra I would be looking to fit some Seat badges that weren't copper

Reactions: BadBoy03

David Lea

Jun 18, 2020
I'm looking at these myself. They are available on Seat's site for £85 each, not too concerned about the grille badge but spending the money on the tailgate one only to find it is too big or something would be annoying. I've seen the ones that Tony at AT in the sponsors section and Shapeways do which look ok but I'd rather have the genuine carbon ones. I'm struggling to find anyone who has done it or attempted it though, even with the million cupra's I have on Instagram. Someone must have tried, surely??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.