Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

How much money will be spent turning seat cars into cupra cars

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Chat' started by Deleted member 103408, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Seen plenty allready but this caught my eye today.

I wonder how much people are going to spend convertering there cars to Cupra >>>>

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 19.56.41.png

2. paddy6789

paddy6789 Mk3 Cupra R

£89 for me so far...engine cover badge to replace the Seat one and wheel caps.

It's a bug I tell ya....a buuuuug!!

Deleted member 103408 likes this.
  3. caz95

caz95 Active Member

The cupra logo is tragic imo, much prefer the flag on the current cupras. Has anyone else noticed the cupra ateca doesn't even say "ateca" on it? Wondering how they're gonna brand the new leon cupra when it comes out.

Seastormer likes this.
  4. Well people want this stuff, latest I have just seen

Untitled.jpg

paddy6789 likes this.
  5. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

I'm with you on that the flag looks a lot better, so I won't be spending a penny to make my Cupra look crap. As I have said already copper is for pipes.

6. perelaar

perelaar Active Member

If people want to spend money on fake tuning things like these, let them. Only make themselves look ridiculous.
    Once you press the gas pedal it'll be obvious which one is a real cupra :)

BadBoy03 likes this.
  7. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook MK2 Cupra R Stock+

The ones I've seen changing their badge to the cupra brand are Cupras they just prefer the newer brand badge I assume.

8. Steve T71

Steve T71 Active Member

@Jimbobcook
    Evening Gents, so ref this badge changing malarkey, am picking up an ST R this week, a couple of questions:-
    1) Does the CF rear boot badge from the Ateca fit on the rear of Seat cupra, boot release badge?
    2) anyone on her completed front grille middle badge swap successfully that looks spot on? I have search, no joy yet, Would appreciate the info ?
    Cheers,
    Steve T.

9. The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme Insta: @thatredcupra

I saw someone had put Cupra front and rear bumpers on a 1.4 FR. I think the photos have even been posted a few times on here. If you are spending that kind of money, why don't you just buy one?

BadBoy03 likes this.
  10. BigJase88

BigJase88 Jase

I'd be wanting to go the other way personally, the Cupra badge looks like a teenagers wet dream like something out of Transformers.

If I had a Cupra I would be looking to fit some Seat badges that weren't copper

BadBoy03 likes this.