how often to use millers

tony19b

Apr 12, 2007
Lancashire
ALL the time!
Agreed! I use it all the time, and give it a double dose occasionally if I've been doing a lot of local journeys. The place where I buy it tell me that they sell a lot to taxi drivers- these are the guys who run up 250K plus miles with their Octavias etc.

Deleted member 28319

Thats the stuff alright,i use about 50 ml per tank. Also I reckon the longer you use it the better the benefits..

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I just started using this on my 04 Leon Cupra TDi which has done around 125,000 miles.

Bottle says should take around 250 miles to see the benefits and after about 300 in town it now seems a lot more responsive before the turbo spools and rockets off in 2nd.

Not been out of town yet so not sure what difference is on the open road, only to 40mph lol.

sav-fr

Sep 24, 2007
Cannock, jun 10a m6
I just ordered another 5 litres of the stuff. :D £60 all in from wilco direct. Not seen cheaper yet.

do you carry it around in the 5lt carton, or do you split it down into a more manageable container like the size you buy from Halfords and if so how do you get it in the 500ml bottle,

sorry to hijack the tread

I would say use it all the time when you stop you will see a difference in smoke as in more when you don’t use it.

Dan_W

I wasn't aware of this stuff as i have never owned a Dev before. looking at getting one shortly but does this stuff actually work?

Dan

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.