how often to use millers

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
A 5 litre unit is so much cheaper.

All three diesels have Lee & Perrin's bottles in the boot, small enough to stash and neck wide enough so you won't loose it down the filler pipe. The gallon carton lives in the garage and all bottles are re filled (50-60ml at a time) after each car gets a tank full. Routine.

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Lee & Perrins? LOL! Well, I suppose my urine sample bottles are about as silly, and novel ways of carrying it. I have 1 bottle with 250ml in which does 5 fills. Handy too as it has measuring lines on the side so I can more or less chuck in dead on 50ml in with a fill-up. :)

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
just purchased some for my 04 Leon Cupra tdi and noticed a slight improvement - put some into the other halfs freelander on saturday and drove it about 200 miles - what a diffence the jeep felt like new and as if it needed an extra gear on dual carriage ways, never felt like that before - hope i get the same sort of result in the Leon

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
It definitely works best on older diesels, especially those with turbos, that are high miles and never been treated with anything before. Amazing how they degunk injectors.

rice-c87

yes i forg to put myn in one fill up and next time i filled put a little extra in went like a f@#king rocket every where!

well if thats how you describe a tdi90 on a good day

Thurman

Jan 28, 2008
I'll be adding some to my next fill up ;)

Just filled up with the BP expensive stuff, 125p a litre just to see if there is a difference. I remember a fifth gear episode that covered this and on a dyno it added 6bhp?

andi leon frtdi

Mar 8, 2009
portsmouth
I must admit i use v power so i would love to know if it works with v power. Plus would it do anything for a leon tdi fr 150 with 22k on the clock ?

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
my car does seem more responsive,

seems smokey lately , not sure if the decat is to blame as both done same time,

does state somewhere not to at more cetane to the pd engines, but as stated alota people are using still and all them taxi boys ,

tony19b

Apr 12, 2007
Lancashire
I use it with Vpower derv, the car seems to go extremely well for a 110. If I can't get Vpower and revert to Diesel Extra, the car is noisier and not quite as lively.