How old are you?

Danfr550

I was 20 when I got leon fr550, got some stick off my mates for owning a 5 door diesel, after all them still wanted cars like clio 182's and astra gsi's. The bloke in the garage that sold me it was abit sceptical when I was looking at is aswel

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Lisburn - Northern Ireland.
Well I'm 22, I got mine at 21, although saying that my missus was pregnant so I needed something sensible I suppose, all them doors and a boot for a pram haha, but at the same time as I had mine, my mum loved mine and bought a blue 2012 Leon, she now drives a Megane sport 3dr, so your never too old for a car mate :)

Jan 3, 2014
Well I'm 22, I got mine at 21, although saying that my missus was pregnant so I needed something sensible I suppose, all them doors and a boot for a pram haha, but at the same time as I had mine, my mum loved mine and bought a blue 2012 Leon, she now drives a Megane sport 3dr, so your never too old for a car mate :)
Exact same reason why I bought mine. missus is pregnant. Due in August. Can't wait lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Guys

Im getting some some stick at work for choosing such a "young looking car"

(Leon FR TDi, Black, 18in alloys, Bluetooth, Armrest)

Comments like "are you having a mid life crisis" are being thrown around.

All very funny for the idiots making them, but its got me thinking -

At 43 am I too old to be driving this car?

I would be interested to here your ages and comments please.

Andy

I'm 21, modified mine a lot so it suits me.

But I think a FR kit is for more reserved people, not too loud but subtly different. (Based against the aero kit)
I think standard bumpers look old man-ish if the car is bone stock.

I think the key to the Leon's success is it's a car for everyone but still retains individuality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk