How old are you?

Jan 3, 2014
Yeah mate, cracking car for it, choose your pram wisely!! You don't notice how narrow that boot is until you try get one of them friggers in haha! Hope all goes well lad :) Good luck :)
Cheers mate. already chose the pram lol. Fits in misses A3 so not all bad

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Well I'm 22, I got mine at 21, although saying that my missus was pregnant so I needed something sensible I suppose, all them doors and a boot for a pram haha, but at the same time as I had mine, my mum loved mine and bought a blue 2012 Leon, she now drives a Megane sport 3dr, so your never too old for a car mate :)

When my missus got pregnant i bought a Scooby, lol

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Well that's a family car mate. Loads of doors and a boot. I hope the missus was happy with your decision :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep she was very happy she got very defensive when friends said it wasn't a family car and the boot was huge , i looked at a Leon but our pram wouldn't fit in the boot . She wasn't too happy when i got banned for speeding though, ooops lol

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Lisburn - Northern Ireland.
Yep she was very happy she got very defensive when friends said it wasn't a family car and the boot was huge , i looked at a Leon but our pram wouldn't fit in the boot . She wasn't too happy when i got banned for speeding though, ooops lol

Well to be honest. What's not family about it. Just cause it's loud and fast doesn't make it a non family car. Yeah out first one was a very tight squeeze. The one now just slots in like. Lol I'm sure she wasn't mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovFC87

I like the fact that a Leon can be considered a mid-life crisis car. It's such a good looking car!

I'm 31 had my Leon for 2 years, I won't have anything other than a Leon for as long as I can foresee! (unless I have any more kids and I might need something bigger!!)

Clossie

Jun 9, 2014
Old than 40 that's enough 2 weeks into my Fr as a trade out from Saab 9-3. Loving it so far

Novus

39 cars great had it around 6weeks trading out from Astra vxr. Should have bought a diesel along time ago :D

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Well I'll be 55 next Monday ... I do tend to get a few looks in the Cupra ;);) Whether that is "Silly old git " Or they are drooling over the ' R' ...:)

I just don't feel ready to move upto a Beemer 3 Series with Matching Sunglasses just yet ...!! lol . Happy where I am .

Last edited:

m4rtin

Dec 6, 2004
Northwich, Cheshire
Well I'll be 55 next Monday ... I do tend to get a few looks in the Cupra ;);) Whether that is "Silly old git " Or they are drooling over the ' R' ...:)

I just don't feel ready to move upto a Beemer 3 Series with Matching Sunglasses just yet ...!! lol . Happy where I am .

You should see the looks my Dad gets when he gets out of this WR Blue Impreza WRX STi, he's 71.

:rofl:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise