How to easily add photos to for sale ads? / idiots guide please!!

Rgm racer

Sep 22, 2009
I have just forwarded an add for some LCR alloys which i have plenty of photos for but i can't see how to add them to the ad? The option of an URL address for any attachments means nothing to me?
Any help/advice appreciated.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Do you have a Photobucket account bud?

If not go to Photobucket.com and create one first of all.

When you've done so, Link each individual image to your post on here by copying / pasting the IMG code which is found at the bottom of the 4 options of each image

Once you've done this you'll be able to post images :)

Rgm racer

Sep 22, 2009
Do you have a Photobucket account bud?

If not go to Photobucket.com and create one first of all.

When you've done so, Link each individual image to your post on here by copying / pasting the IMG code which is found at the bottom of the 4 options of each image

Once you've done this you'll be able to post images :)

Thanks very much for the reply.

I'm not sure I've still got it right but will see what eventually appears! Even though I copied and pasted each image separately, on the preview of the ad it only shows one image? But if I hover near the words IMG written several times [i guess for each image] and then double click it opens a link to the photos in photobucket, does that sound right or have I done something wrong?

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
That's ok not a problem, sometimes photobucket can be a bit funny like that, I've had a look at your for sale ad and I've noticed you've got the first image right not a problem but the others aren't quite right because you've got the IMG code there but no direct link to the picture.

For example each pic should have IMG code then the title / location of the image in photobucket which is what you'll need to copy / paste across.

I believe when you look at the 4 options, if you click on something that's not affecting the page so it won't move the cursor around then double click the IMG code there's normally a small yellow box which comes up and says copied, when you've got that then paste that to your thread and it'll work :)

Rgm racer

Sep 22, 2009
That's ok not a problem, sometimes photobucket can be a bit funny like that, I've had a look at your for sale ad and I've noticed you've got the first image right not a problem but the others aren't quite right because you've got the IMG code there but no direct link to the picture.

For example each pic should have IMG code then the title / location of the image in photobucket which is what you'll need to copy / paste across.

I believe when you look at the 4 options, if you click on something that's not affecting the page so it won't move the cursor around then double click the IMG code there's normally a small yellow box which comes up and says copied, when you've got that then paste that to your thread and it'll work :)

Seem to have sussed it, thanks again.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.