how to get you car to shine like never before ?, buy a pc

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Why dont you look for a UK supplier of Klasse or even use the cheaper carlack68 which is exactly the same stuff.

Serious Performance, Car Sparkle and Motorgeek sell Klasse and Car Sparkle sell Carlack68.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I was going to get pads and thought if im paying delivery why not get the klasse etc as well as it was cheaper. Yeah i had a look on motor-geek for the klasse stuff, they were more expensive but had it in stock. But it’s the pads I need more than anything and I cant find a UK stockist. Motor-geek sell the units but not the pads on there own

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Yes but autopia are offering 25% discount at the mo which is huge!

Lake country pads? Who or what re they then? (sorry never heard of them before)

Par

Mar 22, 2004
Fife
Rob,

I have a new car with Black Magic paint arriving in a couple of weeks and I am interested in the FMJ route of protection, would you recommend this along with Klasse AIO as a good means of protection for new paintwork?

Have you found any UK suppliers for FMJ or only the States based suppliers?

Thanks

Par

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Par said:
Rob,

I have a new car with Black Magic paint arriving in a couple of weeks and I am interested in the FMJ route of protection, would you recommend this along with Klasse AIO as a good means of protection for new paintwork?

Have you found any UK suppliers for FMJ or only the States based suppliers?

Thanks

Par

I think they do FMJ here.

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/

182blue

Feb 10, 2005
hmmm, menzerna is brilliant stuff, i highly recomend it for vw/ seat paint

from this

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0124.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

to this

finDSCF01221.jpg

finDSCF01222.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

finDSCF01225.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

Last edited:

182blue

Feb 10, 2005
hi mate, what pads you getting ?, ps if anyone know someone who wants a pc i know of a few in the uk thats up sofr sale for a good price :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise