How to set Sound=Driver not Sound=All

Leonnie

Hi Scooby
I've just checked mine and it stays on driver.

Have a word with your dealer if bothers you, looks like it should stay where its set.

BigfatPaulie

Sep 18, 2013
Nottingham
The "10 second display off" doesn’t get remembered either... It's like we've bought a prototype :'(

Sent using Tapatalk from my ZX81

BigfatPaulie

Sep 18, 2013
Nottingham
The 64k question is... Is it SUPPOSED to retain these settings?
I noticed the other day that when I set the dash lighting level, it was reset to blindingly bright again once the key was removed... But I'm guessing this is a safety feature? Shame it's so buried in the menu.

Sent from my ZX81

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
The 64k question is... Is it SUPPOSED to retain these settings?
I noticed the other day that when I set the dash lighting level, it was reset to blindingly bright again once the key was removed... But I'm guessing this is a safety feature? Shame it's so buried in the menu.

Sent from my ZX81

Mine does this too, very annoying and can be distracting on dark unlit roads

As for a safety feature, I would have preferred a simple wheel switch by the headlight switch to dim the lights
When I got to an unlit motorway section the other night, the super bright dash (which I dimmed the night before, but must of gone back to super bright default setting) was very distracting and you can hardly go through the infotainment system to adjust it whilst driving at speed

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Has anyone tried holding down the CD eject button to reboot the media system? (I think that's how it's done?!) and seeing if that clears the issue?

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Has anyone tried holding down the CD eject button to reboot the media system? (I think that's how it's done?!) and seeing if that clears the issue?

Thanks for posting
Do you know, do you loose all you saved settings/info etc if you reboot via this method?

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
I don't know, I've not got mine yet. I wouldn't have thought so.

Many months ago when the Leon first started arriving a couple of people found the media screen crashing out, the only fix was to pull over and turn the engine off and back on. Someone suggested the the CD eject button as an easier fix (assuming you have a passenger to do it!)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise