Hull meet Sunday 22nd at hesselfore shore

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hey people from hull and serrounding areas

Am trying to arrange a meet at hesselfore shore on Sunday the 22nd of September at 7pm

I have massged the members I know from hull area and hopefully they will massage me back letting me know if they can attend.

So if u fancy coming to this meet or are in the area put your name below and ill update this post as we go alone

Cheers people

ATTENDING MEET (names)

1. Mk4 Cupra
2. Fran1987
3. Damon6uk
4. IbizaFR13
5. Wabs
6. Canceled
7. bradlcr (maybe)
8. rivva (maybe)
9. Adam hobden
10. Aaron metcalfe
11. tony Williamson

Not bad going so far for the first set up meet well done fran for finding some extras that's are none seat Cupra.net members

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2011
hull
Most people will be at work at the mo that's why I have massages everyone I know plus put this post up am lucky I only work weekend so am able to cheak this site in day times when most carnt lol we will see how it progresses hopefully it will but it will take time :)

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
I'm able to check any times as don't work, just a mummy. You thinking of seats only or any cars? I think could get a few people there but don't have seats but might make it take off a little more. Could also set up a Facebook page for us if wanted if it takes off as a lot of people use Facebook too which I could keep a check on x

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Yer that's a good idea with the Facebook page.

And if u know any others invite them to this sunday 22nd meet I you can the more the merryer

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
We would need to think of a name for the meets/club and then I could start up a Facebook page. I can get Gray to come in his scooby lol, others might not be available for this meet but will for the next x

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Just seen this and was wondering if you had a postcode or something like that as I'm checking google maps to see if I'd be able to make it(thinking of driving times and the like), but the location you've said in the 1st post isn't being found

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members