hybrid parts and cost?

Banksy 1

ibiza cupra
May 27, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
rite ive just fitted some brembos brought off here and new alloys so started back doing abit of work to it again now, post pics soon, just want to say the brembos are a massive difference compared to standard brakes! rite im just in two minds whether as to just fit a front mount intercooler, k03s turbo and get it custom mapped as i already have blueflame turbo back and forge tip and jr filter, i know this would just mean buying two more things then the map but now im also intrested in goin for the hybrid route before i splash out on a ko3s and remapp, i heard that you can hybrid the standard ko3 turbos aswell is this right and will it gain the same power? also im just unsure on what other parts i would need to go hybrid as some people say i need a fuel pump and others dont? any info on the parts required would be helpful thanks

cupra_jobe

Oct 24, 2008
i will jump in first before any one else does, do a search mate loads of topics on this think there has been 3 this week. U dont need a fuel pump but then thats personal preference.
Also badger bill has a full list of parts on one of his threads.

I would well recomend a hybrid though but depends if you wana spend the extra cash.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.