I am back...

weestu

Feb 24, 2011
Wemyss bay
Hi guys, after a good few years without a cupra I made the decision afew weeks ago to buy a Cupra R. After my last cupra I had a bmw320 then a leon FR150.

After Arnold Clark made a mess of washing/polishing it I took it to AR Detailing in hillington for the new car prep and got a ceramic coating put on it. The guy there done an amazing job with it and would recommend him. I have loads of pictures that he sent me that I will try and get uploaded when I get back from work in afew days.

Gunslinger300

Oct 12, 2017
Glasgow
Hi guys, after a good few years without a cupra I made the decision afew weeks ago to buy a Cupra R. After my last cupra I had a bmw320 then a leon FR150.

After Arnold Clark made a mess of washing/polishing it I took it to AR Detailing in hillington for the new car prep and got a ceramic coating put on it. The guy there done an amazing job with it and would recommend him. I have loads of pictures that he sent me that I will try and get uploaded when I get back from work in afew days.

As in Hillington, Glasgow?

Car looks great btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

What he is saying is the original poster has posted in the CUPRA readers ride section.

The car he has is a SEAT leon Cupra so should be in the SEAT readers ride section.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise