I don't own a seat (yet)...

4hero

...but got these two.

First up, the baby wagon:

2009 Lolvo V50 T5. Not a bad machine for carrying my baby boy about in actually, so refined compared to my last impreza.

Second, the 2006 C2 VTS, purely for getting to work and back. Looking to replace this soon, and Seat is definitely looking like a strong contender!

and my previous car, I miss her a bit. Owned 3 impreza's over a 10 year period. Subaru did the wrong thing by releasing that hideous hatchback, can't stand it!

Now, which diesel Seat to get, budget of 8k approx...

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
I'm really impressed with the new generation of Volvo's, some really fantastic cars being released the past few years!

As for the new Scoobies, I was of the same opinion.. until I saw the new Impreza Cosworth! :drool:

4hero

Thanks folks ;)

Art0ir, the T5 is great fun, hilarious watching "boy racers" trying to overtake :D Same engine/gearbox/brakes as the Focus RS, not quite the same power, although, not too far off. I'm sure a re-map could sort that out though!

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Thanks folks ;)

Art0ir, the T5 is great fun, hilarious watching "boy racers" trying to overtake :D Same engine/gearbox/brakes as the Focus RS, not quite the same power, although, not too far off. I'm sure a re-map could sort that out though!

Definitely, we had a W8 Passat around for a few weeks sitting at just over 300bhp.. what fun that was! Quattro and everything.

4hero

No idea, whatever comes in at around £8k! Keeping my eye on pistonheads..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.