I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
Hi all..

Been a lurker for a while.

I had some work done in the body shop due to a damaged front bummer, but I think they have not put something back.

Can anyone post a picture of the front grill looking down with the bonnet open please? Also a picture of the under side of the bonnet please.

I think there use to be a cover above grill, but I'm not sure..

Last edited:

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
IMG-20191108-092222.jpg

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
The plastic cover that goes atop of the grill breaks relativly easy if your not careful with it. Like most bodyshop they've probably snapped it and not replaced it, in hope your never notice.

Reactions: Suj999

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
Ha ha I knew I would get the answers here. Is there anything on the bonnet side missing?

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
After comparing the two images I'd say you're missing 2 rubber bump stops and a rubber square pad, but mine is a Facelift model so maybe they changed bits around.

Reactions: RUM4MO

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks, really useful.
They have changed some bits, but I think it's just the rubber button on top that's missing

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
That was a quick one

Been to the dealership.
The tray above radiator is £18, ordered. And 4 clips to go on it
The rubber square is like 50p ordered.
Didn't order the adjustable stop.. Only read the message after I left. :doh:

Hopefully won't need it.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
The 2 adjustable (if they do screw IN/OUT) stops are for getting the closed position of the bonnet spot on otherwise it will be just getting held down in the roughly correct position by the bonnet lock.

Suj999

Jul 28, 2019
Are they meant to be occupied though? Do you have one you could take a picture of please?

As they are so close to the square bits and twice the hight. What would be the point of the square bits if the screw on bits are meant to go at the front too?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.