Ibiza 06 Cupra

napster

Hello everyone

I have some questions concerning the new Ibiza (06 spec). I'm considering buying the 1.8 Cupra but I have some questions I'd look to put to the experts here. I hope the moderators don't mind me lumping these altogether in the one post as they probably cut across more than one forum.

1. On a new Cupra would lowering the suspension be a dealer supported option (I'm thinking warranty issues) and what additional parts would I need? Plus, any ideas on cost?

2. I've seen posts on the LCR splitter. Do they do one to fit the Cupra and again would a dealer support helping me with that do you think?

3. What body kits are out there for the Cupra - where should I look (I live in the Nottingham area)

4. I've been offered a 5% discount deal on a new 07 Cupra with metallic paint. I am not part exchanging and will be paying cash. I think I'm due a bit more. I'd like 10% and some mats thrown in the bargain. Is that greedy or worth pursuing if I decide to buy?

Thanks guys

PS If any of this is covered elsewhere please reply with link (I did search but couldn't find the exact answers)

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
1) not really depends on dealer and what to be fixed i.e engine should be covered if lowering car. suspension will be covered if mods to the engines.

2)sure they wouldn't be a problem.

3)body kit for cupra it already has one! side skirt may be nice addition.

4) try to get it for 14,500 grand

napster

Thanks redcupratdi your comments are very much appreciated and gives me some direction which is what I was after.

Cheers

KAZSTE

Jun 28, 2006
napster, welcome to the world of cupra, i too live in notts so if you see a black cupra belting out black smoke be sure to flash me! the seat dealer on pride park in derby have told me that they will cover anything not adversely affected by modifications, but not too sure how far that goes and they wouldn't say!
with regards to front splitter let me know how you got on keep looking at full width carbon splitter for mine but cannot find at reasonable price.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.