Ibiza 1.4 16v turbo

Gabriel

type of turbo kit used

hello,

i just wanted to know what is the make of the turbo kit u used.
i have a 2008 seat cordoba 1.6 and was wondering if the same kit could be used on my car.

cheers.

adnikauto

Hello everyone.

As the topic says im converting my ibiza into a turbo car.

Here is some pictures to begin with:

I got everything I need except an ECU. I have run a test drive with my original ECU, but when the ECU registers the pressure coming from the turbo, the engine turns off. I have been thinking about getting a piggyback. I have also tried out a old model of the MS, and that didn't work. But would a ECU from a Ibiza 1.8T work?
Do you guys know any piggybacks that would fit the original ECU perfectly or is it possible to get a ECU that would fit my engine ?

Thank you in advance.

/Lasse

Hello,

So how is the progress...?
I'm interested because I have planed to install Turbo into my 06 Cordoba 6L 1.4 16V...!
Send me pls info about total cost and list of all parts you used,... also what numbers did you got HP, torque and so on...!

My the best to you for upgrade that's really rocks...!:lol:

adnikauto

jayibiza

hi there mate i was just passing by and i help but to notice the mod you have done i was goin to start the same mod how much roughtly did u spend and was it worth it
beacouse iv got an 1.8 turbo engine i was hopeing to fit that into my seat ibiza mk 4

give me a shout if you dont mind givin me abit of advice
thxs alot

Davidh124

Nov 8, 2015
Clare, Ireland
Hey did you get this finished, im very interested to do the same, would be much appreciated if you could forward what turbo, and as much other info as possible to me, im a mechanic so id be doing it myself and just need to get the parts and then get the piggyback ecu for it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.