Ibiza 2000 CD changer or anything with USB/AUX

AND1

Dec 9, 2014
hello i have Seat Ibiza 1.6 Manual Year 2000.
i need help with this cassette changer to CD or AUX i dont really care i just want to hear my own music

please help

andovermackem

Dec 13, 2014
hello i have Seat Ibiza 1.6 Manual Year 2000.
i need help with this cassette changer to CD or AUX i dont really care i just want to hear my own music

please help

I was tearing my hair out as the radio is crap and tapes, I mean tapes....... However, I saw one of these car cassette adapter things in Argos for about £15 and I thought that was great as some of the other options cost a lot more and I mean loads more. Another however, a quick visit to Ebay for the same item cost me £1.45 inc delivery. I now play my own music etc.

Hope this helps ;)

andovermackem

Dec 13, 2014
Thank you for answering! Please show me the item you mean

I tried to but have to make more posts :(

Go on to ebay and search for car cassette adapter tape. Really wish I could just copy the link as I think it will benefit lots of owners.

andovermackem

Dec 13, 2014
Oh I saw this item is it good?? I mean I look like just a toy

It works perfectly for me. I have a few playlists on my phone or I listen to the radio through my phone, I dont bother with the unit apart from the cassette adapter. It also has the added bonus of stopping the radio coming back on (have to leave the tape in, do not eject) after you have taken your keys out of the ignition, which saves the battery :)

AND1

Dec 9, 2014
Lol it seems legit I'll buy one and will try it :) thank you very much! Which seat do you own,? Mine is seat ibiza 2000 mk2 I think. How is your clouch? Mine is a bit ruff sometimes on first gear If I won't give it some Gass the car shuts down it really anoys me. Same on reverse

andovermackem

Dec 13, 2014
Lol it seems legit I'll buy one and will try it :) thank you very much! Which seat do you own,? Mine is seat ibiza 2000 mk2 I think. How is your clouch? Mine is a bit ruff sometimes on first gear If I won't give it some Gass the car shuts down it really anoys me. Same on reverse

I have the mark 3 and clutch is fine. Had a few niggles but my mate is a mechanic. My pleasure, I know how frustrating it is with that head unit