Ibiza Beats Audio - EQ settings

Feb 5, 2020
For anyone that has the Beats Audio in their Ibiza. How have you got your EQ set up with regards to Bass Mids and Treble? I can't seem to get it sounding right and balanced. Will they sound different after they've broken in in a few weeks as the car is brand new.

Thanks for your views!

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017
Mids and Treble at 0/neutral. I think I've set Bass to +3; but there is no ideal setting, this is too little for some songs, yet too much for others. And I'm too lazy to fiddle with the radio menus to adjust it all the time. Generally I'm very happy with the sound.
I don't know about breaking in the speakers, I've got my car when it was about 6 months old.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
I would give it about 100hours of playtime before you settle on a settings. Me personally when I had the Ibiza with the Seat Sound System Mk5 facelift. it might be a difference system, I usually just lifted the treble a bit (like 2), and the sub + 2.

kwlw

Nov 22, 2019
Mine is also set to neutral. I think I have even removed some of the bass. My experience, that everyone's ears are different and people have very different preferences for the sound. And they listen to different types of music. Some people listen to 20hz rap songs, some to just a girl and gitar or the symphonic orchestra... Stock Seat Sound System in my old cupra sounds more balanced to my ears than this highly processed "modern" thing. And of course both your ears and speakers will break-in. Then I would recommend you to spend some time with SD card with songs you really know how they should sound and adjust the settings to your taste.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.