DSC00036.jpg

Last edited:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
mikey kc

my thorts too :lol:

wilz

did not like them they looked cheap when lookin at the car and it will be gettin slam'd with spacers :D

Rocky Rocastle

thanks and as above

to all thanks for the compliments :redface:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
days progress sorted the door handel so i can get out of the car .took out the cd changer as it was **** ipod aux in use insted. cleaned it and the NC249 mod

so dont need that :rifle: in the bin you go :funk:

t.jpg

will have more pics when weather is better :D

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well had a a piller gauge holder with no gauge so got myself a pro comp one fitted

DSC00035-1.jpg

and this is how the door handel works till i can get the new one :doh:dont laugh its temp:doh: its a screw and bit of vac hose over it so its not sharp

DSC00034-1.jpg

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well boost gauge is in and im wondering what could have been done to my car as its doin 14psi and i was told its ment to do 8psi standard and i know the actuator has not been wound up any clues :confused:

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
well had a a piller gauge holder with no gauge so got myself a pro comp one fitted

and this is how the door handel works till i can get the new one :doh:dont laugh its temp:doh: its a screw and bit of vac hose over it so its not sharp

Cost me £95 from volkswagen dealer for the part and service £30 for the bit and £65 for labour ripping b******s, although might be slightly different mines got manual mirror controls

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
good news its alive again:funk:. all fixed all i needed was bottom arm and drop link put them on and got it tracked up and she is fine thank god just need new wheels now will have pics later

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.