ibiza cupra mk4 leather seats

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i hardly use my handbrake tbh lol only when parking being a biker at lights im used to keeping foot on brake

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
yeh im one of them people whos ready to go when lights are on red!

carnt be doing with ppl who start mucking around with there handbag or summit at the lights then arent ready when it turns green,then 9/10 stall

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
quite liking the leater interior in the cupra, suits it quite well. can imagine it to be quite pricey though!! :(

where can you get them armrests from and how much are they? are they easy to fit aswell?

Aimez

Thought people just bought them from the dealer, but they were a stupid price for what they are, only really much good if you cruise on the motorway alot really as you'd forever be lifting it out the way whenever you need the handbrake.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
And hes got the ARMrest I want one!

iv got 1

09032008102.jpg

Me too :D Had it for over a year.

18122007129.jpg

boomhauwer

1.4 TDI Turbomotive :D
Feb 21, 2009
Belgium
Blink 182 Greatest hits in the door pocket! Legend! :clap:

if you look closely, the album 'enema of the state' is on the back seat :D

and the arm rest is one of the best options ever, it's originally from the seat accessory catalog...

what i also like is the leather inserts in the doors. that's what i hate the much of the new mark5 ibizas, the ugly plastic panel in the door :blink:

and i don't have any problems with the handbrake...but if you want too play with the handbrake, than the armrest is a bit in the way :D, you can put it upright, but your elbow hits the bottom than of the armrest.

Ads-ibiza

iv seen one with cream leather seats when i was in spain, i couldnt work out if they were standard or not.

LoDa

Oct 12, 2008
Southampton
I would just buy some new seats instead of re-trimming the ones in there. Then you can return to standard for selling. There are lighter, more supportive front seats out there. (I'm not talking about bucket seats from ripspeed)

boomhauwer

1.4 TDI Turbomotive :D
Feb 21, 2009
Belgium
Just noticed your not from the uk so it could be an original mate.

Does look the same as mine though :shrug:

doensn't matter, i think you're even right in this one. the one you posted (link) has that nasty purple circle on the side... mine doesn't have that. anyway, i'm glad i have one, makes long trips so easy.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members