Ibiza Cupra PD160

Feb 14, 2019
Hi guys,
I would post this in the seats wanted thread but I am unable to so I thought I'd post it here.
I'm looking for an Ibiza Cupra PD160, I've been after one for ages and I'm just dying to have one.
Might be a big ask but I would like,
Under 100k miles
FSH
Un-modified
Recent Cam Belt/Water Pump
Etc...
If you could help that would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
You'll have to wait, they're relatively rare, especially with lowish miles. You'll also have to be prepared to pay a decent amount for one.

IMO it's not really worth it, I mean this one right here is a prime example
8 grand for an old Ibiza?? What planet are these people on??

Feb 14, 2019
You'll have to wait, they're relatively rare, especially with lowish miles. You'll also have to be prepared to pay a decent amount for one.

IMO it's not really worth it, I mean this one right here is a prime example
8 grand for an old Ibiza?? What planet are these people on??
You're right about the rarity indeed, they are becoming harder to come by now.
I saw that one whilst browsing, I also thought 8 grand was a bit ridiculous, even if it has a few mods and low mileage!
Thanks anyway.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
They were a properly decent little car at the time, which is part of the problem. Fast, economical and handled pretty well, an awesome car to drive everyday.
Hence everyone that owned them did a ton of miles, they weren't meant to be shy'd away in a warm garage 9 months of the year.

Years later whats left is a bunch of stuff with loads of miles, a scant few rare low-milers and the rest were broken up for their very in-demand parts.

For the kind of money people ask you can get yourself in a 1P Leon, go well, handle well and there's tons on the market to choose from.
2.0 Diesel FR models map pretty well too.

Feb 14, 2019
They were a properly decent little car at the time, which is part of the problem. Fast, economical and handled pretty well, an awesome car to drive everyday.
Hence everyone that owned them did a ton of miles, they weren't meant to be shy'd away in a warm garage 9 months of the year.

Years later whats left is a bunch of stuff with loads of miles, a scant few rare low-milers and the rest were broken up for their very in-demand parts.

For the kind of money people ask you can get yourself in a 1P Leon, go well, handle well and there's tons on the market to choose from.
2.0 Diesel FR models map pretty well too.
Yeah I think it's gonna take me a while to find the right one, if it ever does come up!
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise