Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

Aleksandar

Jul 30, 2018
Hello,

I am a the new guy around here. Just purchased a yellow Ibiza with some mods done to it by the previous owner.
Some mods that the car has : Hybrid Turbo:runaway:, Intercooler , Hard pipe Kit , Sachs clutch , PD150 Head bolts,
Downpipe and cat back.

Chassis : Brakes 312mm , strut brace front, Stance plus coilovers .

I plan on doing some further mods to improve the car .

Handling I was thinking about the B14 Bilstein kit:drool: , with Whiteline ARB .

Braided lines for the front and a limited slip diff.( differential will come in next year more than likely).

I am trying to source a short shifter that is not going to cost a fortune as we have a different selector fork.

I will be doing a custom cold air intake with still thinking of the design for it but I need some advice with a cone filter and need to know what size the MAF is, if someone can help me out here.

I only have one picture at the moment :cheeky:

Attachments

• f7143a0a-d247-4ffc-a735-892f05762a74.jpg
    f7143a0a-d247-4ffc-a735-892f05762a74.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Andrewwright

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Welcome... I bet thats a right little rocket! Any idea of the BHP its knocking out now?

Aleksandar

Jul 30, 2018
Welcome... I bet thats a right little rocket! Any idea of the BHP its knocking out now?

Thank you for the welcome.

I was told as an estimate 220-230 bhp but I am not 100% on that one but it feels rapid and has very nice power delivery.

Aleksandar

Jul 30, 2018
do you know how much he spent on it?
I don't know about the exact cost of the build.
Are you thinking of getting a hybrid for your car and are interested in finding out what the cost would be?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I don't know about the exact cost of the build.
Are you thinking of getting a hybrid for your car and are interested in finding out what the cost would be?

im actually just curious on how much people are spending on projects like this. ive only recently got my ibiza, would love to pour money into it but i see myself upgrading in less than two years so i dont want to invest too much. some of those mods are cool and i wouldnt mind a few here and there!

Aleksandar

Jul 30, 2018
im actually just curious on how much people are spending on projects like this. ive only recently got my ibiza, would love to pour money into it but i see myself upgrading in less than two years so i dont want to invest too much. some of those mods are cool and i wouldnt mind a few here and there!
I see what you are saying that is why I was happy to get the car with mods already done to it as it saves me money and I can improve from here where I think it's necessary.
I would imagine that it would cost 3k to get to this stage.

Aleksandar

Jul 30, 2018
post pics! love me some DIY
Will post pictures when I'm installing next weekend...
Untill then I need to get the shifter from seat and do a short shifter out of it..
Finish designing my air intake box with cone filter and also move battery in the back.. Pictures to follow :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.