Ibiza FR

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Im not fussed about enhancing the sound, just want to be able to add little touches like filters and exhausts without making it sound like a tractor derby

T. Spark

Id go the route of Miltek - oh wait I am :D

And either PD160 Airintake & Green Cotton Air filter (wont change sound) or induction kit (makes a nice blow type noise after taking foot off throttle....)

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Sir SparkSter said:
Id go the route of Miltek - oh wait I am :D

And either PD160 Airintake & Green Cotton Air filter (wont change sound) or induction kit (makes a nice blow type noise after taking foot off throttle....)

Cool, still this is all in the future. as I STILL havnt sold my corsa :censored:

:blink:

Triple D

As someone else has already said, exhaust, i would recomend a milltek full system. Its quite expensive but well worth it i think, then for the filter you could either get the pd160 intake and green panel filter or go the dynatwist route which i have done. It doesn't really make much of a difference with the casing on and the cold air feed pipe on but if you take them off and have just the filter exposed then thats a whole different story. :D I took mine off today just to see what its like and if you cain it then its a little louder but if you change gear at low revs ie 1.5- 2k it makes an awsome sound. Its like having darth vader under the bonnet lol. But the decision is yours.

T. Spark

As someone said, a induction kit does sound pretty nice, best heard before the turbo spoools! + it looks good when you open the bonnet and is doesnt look plan (standard looking)

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
when i went in to marshalls of cambridge

and said i wanna cupra @ 20 they were cooll about it and the salesman shopped around for quotes and everything!!!

seats marshall of cambridge is a good place to go cos they have a young team of salesmen.

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
redcupratdi said:
when i went in to marshalls of cambridge

and said i wanna cupra @ 20 they were cooll about it and the salesman shopped around for quotes and everything!!!

seats marshall of cambridge is a good place to go cos they have a young team of salesmen.
#aye, its good to know that there are SOME friendly Seat dealers!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise