ibiza fr150 top speed?

liampunkdaft

just out of interest whats the top speed on an ibiza fr 150. I believe its to be around 130 or 140 is this true ?

liampunkdaft

i only ask because i had managed to hit just over 130 the other day (on a private bit of road of road) the other day and though the car would be able to produce more.

and i don't really believe much figures that car companies say there cars produce as iv owned honda's and bmw's in the past which achieved much different mpg's , 0-60 times, top speed etc, and prefer getting knowledge from trusted source like you guys on the forums.

is the gearbox the same in the cupra as the fr ?

thanks

i only ask because i had managed to hit just over 130 the other day (on a private bit of road of road) the other day and though the car would be able to produce more.

and i don't really believe much figures that car companies say there cars produce as iv owned honda's and bmw's in the past which achieved much different mpg's , 0-60 times, top speed etc, and prefer getting knowledge from trusted source like you guys on the forums.

is the gearbox the same in the cupra as the fr ?

thanks

I've hit 148mph downhill in my tdi 164bhp.
142mph on flat.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Tdi's tend to be more acceleration and not so much top speed anyway. About 150 is the highest I've seen on even a highly modded car.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
For sure, I'd get about 150 bhp and 300ft/lbs of torque but I think I'll have to get wheels soon. My tyres are wearing down and I'd rather not throw money at them. It'd be better getting some alloys with tyres for the same money.

I've been looking at a diode mod though for the map sensor to up the boost but would need a gauge to keep an eye on it. But if I could get more boost I could crank up the fuel too.

Gaz44

Aug 19, 2009
I've hit 148mph downhill in my tdi 164bhp.
142mph on flat.

:lol: I don't believe this at all and if you say it was your speedo that registered this, I'll laugh even more than I already am.

I doubt it's even geared to hit this speed.

Private road - my a$$.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.