Ibiza MK2 ZKW Headlights

gorbaczow

Anyone know if the projector lense is plastic? heard hid kits can melt them, or was i fed lies?

If you are talking about lense in made in china angel eyes, yes , even normal light bulb can melt them like in my friends car.I swear i was shocked when I saw it.But the best think about his angel eyes (perhaps your model is better because there are many different types of angel eyes available even with day light option ) is that i can't see anythink when i am driving at night in his car...It's terrible.Original Seat Ibiza no lense lights are much better and it is more safe to drive in the dark with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dufftown bogey

on our kiwi, there is a one piece grill with built in twin lights, is this the morette grill ?
i think i might fit a pair of candles as a modification, i'm looking at taking this off and puttin an original grill and lights in with uprated headlights so i can see at night....

Dufftown bogey

just been on the local'ish scrappies, and they've got a kiwi in with grill etc, so it looks like i can get to it sharpish, as those morette's are shocking at night...or is there an upgrade for the light bulbs on the morette's ?

Onkel D

It is original ZKW (a brand famous for example in BMW lightning system)

The part number is: KE000096DSWIMC

I just ordered one brand new set of them at my local Seat dealer :)

img35.imageshack.us/img35/9003/dsc01217cj.jpg

img138.imageshack.us/img138/4908/dsc01216v.jpg

How must did they cost?

DimitrisGR

Dec 3, 2007
Athens, Greece
Hi there guys!!!

So, bringing up the conversation.

I managed to locate in the "graveyard" a Morette double headlight mask.

SE07L28-G.jpg

Some "injuries" on it and headlights are missing ( the part didn't cost a € cent so I can live with it and not complain just shut up and fix it :lol: :rolleyes: ).

So, a couple of questions...

Question1:

are those the ones that I should purchase?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-3-4-Hal...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35beb4c0c9

Question 2
Anyone that might have come across a pair with, let's call it, transparent glass???

Question 3

Impressions / comparison with standard 6k angeleyes ( i also have them on right now ).

541734_10151216173328525_152854203_n.jpg

Visibility, range, density ....

All opinions and suggestion are welcome....

Help your Greek 6k fellow :3rd:

PS.

my angel eyes can be called ibiza 80's front light cause the have the "discotheque effect " left light blinking, right stopping, rings have a will of their own.... and on and on.

Cheers all !!!!

Last edited:

DimitrisGR

Dec 3, 2007
Athens, Greece
Also these are an option.....
But not listed as fit to SEAT....
Not even SEAT is registered are model, but dimensions are equal.

????

Any advice!!

Blaze.BG

Jul 8, 2011
Bulgaria
Hi. I'm wondering what to buy for my Mk2.

I used to have another one. She was very beautiful with angel eyes:
027613713.jpg

027613719.jpg

But now i'm searching for headlights for my second MK2:
IMG_20130626_131006.jpg

You have mentioned ZKW ! In Bulgaria there is a plenty of that headlights, but i don't like them a lot :) Price for ZKW here is around 200euro.

Do anyone have some suggestions or recoomendations about any model?
If i don't find something attractive i think to go for 2 section original Mk2 headlights.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise