Ibiza Mk4 Angel eyes Part 2

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
haha lol, im in the process of making my own angel eyes and projectors, its hard to do both because the main beam part is so much bigger than what a projector is, i tried it out and projectors look amazing, the angel eyes part will be awesome too...keep an eye out, if they look good enbough i might make a few..

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
How can you just make them do they not have to be E approved so they are legal and will pass an MOT?

lol im not making a headlight, just putting angel eyes in them and maybe projectors if i can get them to sit nicely, dont need any approval for that...

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
nope...bmw angel eyes are an optional extra, they are removable too. they dont need to go for approval if they are put in afterwardsor if they are takemn out. if you are buying a brand new headlight it needs to be e marked or approved as it is a complete unit, they ensure they are safe for road use and also make sure they are for the right car, either RHD or LHD cars.

rory21388

Feb 11, 2011
Scotland
Did you guys ever get anywhere with the angel eyes? I've been looking around but the only thing on the market seems to be the new "R8" style headlights which in my opinion look tacky as hell.

rory21388

Feb 11, 2011
Scotland
Yeah I noticed the date but figured it was worth an ask. Poor show. Might have to suck it up and go with the R8 style ones.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise