Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

Gorynych

If you need to know the original VAG part number -you can find it here w-w-w.elcats.ru /seat/
Interface is on Russian but name of models and spare parts names are in English

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
just for you two i just gone outside and took the part your after out to get the part number it is
6l0863279f.
unsure if the 0 is a letter or number but that should help.

just ordered my cupra gaitor and handbrake cover, found out this 5 speed number is wrong, all cupra part numbers start 6LL apparently

5 speed part number is 6LL 711 113 ASH F

and the well known Handbrake cover is 6LL 711 461 SHG

will confirm when i get the items

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
dno m8 he got it off his computer so im guessing its rite, if not i wont be paying lol, it was him who said it not me so a dno, like i said will confirm it on thursday, so long as its in then

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
just collected, c ame in this morning, in process of fitting, the 5 speed is pre facelift, black knob with red numbers and dots, quite nice tbh, aswell as blakc and red gaitor, just trying to remember how to remove my handbrake cover its not the one with the wee button u gotta stick a screwdriver up it and press a button under the leather/plastic just cant find it lol

pierrehage

hi guys... i broke my back spoiler with the brake light and i am not able to find an other one for my ibiza cupra 2007... can some1 tell me where can i find it ... thx

mel1989

Are the fr grille part numbers listed in the first post facelift or prefacelift?

sorry if this is a silly question.. :rolleyes:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.