Ibiza Mk4 photos required - all models, standard or modded !

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Evening all

I'm in the process of putting together a Mk4 Ibiza website, and I'd like to feature a selection of photos.

All models welcome, from standard 1.2s up to modded Cupras, from any country.

Please email them to: [email protected] with the subject "SCN Photos", and include the following info:
- your name (or nickname) - this will be published
- year of car
- model of car
- any additional notes about the car (optional - keep it brief if provided)

I promise not to publish any email addresses or sell them to spammers (unless offered large amounts of cash LOL). I'll also blank any number plates that haven't already been blanked.

Once I get the site finished and the hosting sorted, I'll publish the web address so you can have a gander.
Mods - please note this isn't a rival to SCN in any way and there's no forums on it, in fact there'll be plenty of links to SCN as a highly recommended site :)

Thanks in advance !

:cheers:

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Yep, that'll do fine, thanks !Could you email me the address and let me know what year/model etc too, and if you want a name/nickname & notes adding.:cheers:

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Ill get you pics of my motor by next week dude. Got a big show on Saturday and im flat out at the mo getting a few things sorted!!

Any pics i have are old now...since th elast pic i have repsprayed bumpers, added mesh, full exhaust system, *cough* DV *cough*, and i re-built my sound system for the 4th/5th time.

Do i still get my car on even though i have a DV??

ArmadilloIbiza

I will send you some of mine once i get them off my camera :D

T. Spark

I'll throw some of mine ur way once I got some good ones m8y!

Fen

Gotta check my tracking..
Oct 21, 2002
Wellington, NZ
Visit site
There are some of my old one at fen.fotopic.net

It was a TDI Sport when that was as good as it got (02/02) and wasn't much modded really but it was the first ever Revo customer car, it had some yellow interior bits, 17's I can't remember the name of, decat Powerflow system and the handles, mirrors and rear valance painted.

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
andy_gdon said:
Do i still get my car on even though i have a DV??

I think you will most definetly get on with your dump valve. You should be ranked up their with the very best as we all know that only the very elite of modders have TDi dump valves!

I'll get some pics of mine too.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Cheers chaps...

Fen yes I remember your car, and you and Rage being the pioneers of the Seat PD tuning scene... :)

Fen

Gotta check my tracking..
Oct 21, 2002
Wellington, NZ
Visit site
LOL. By pioneer you mean paid full price for the new Revo diesel code in November, rave about it and whoop all the other owners up to want it only to find they all got it in December at 25% discount and not even get an email of thanks or an offer of discount on anything else from Revo? Not that I'm bitter...

aceman

May 6, 2002
West Yorkshire
Visit site
Fen said:
There are some of my old one at fen.fotopic.net

It was a TDI Sport when that was as good as it got (02/02) and wasn't much modded really but it was the first ever Revo customer car, it had some yellow interior bits, 17's I can't remember the name of, decat Powerflow system and the handles, mirrors and rear valance painted.

Mille Miglia HT3's now on some other Ibiza 1.2/1.4 MK4 over the pennines somewhere.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
I'll whack some across to you over the weekend, could you be as kind to blank out number plates though ( me bing too lazy to do it) cheers mate

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Bump - any more ?

As before:
Please email them to: [email protected] with the subject "SCN Photos", and include the following info:
- your name (or nickname) - this will be published
- year of car
- model of car
- any additional notes about the car (optional - keep it brief if provided)

:cheers:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.