Ibiza on OZ SuperTurismo WRC rims

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
Does anyone have the picture of ibiza mk2 with mounted OZ SuperTurismo WRC rims, 15 and 16 inch? I want to compare the size,...

I want new rims, and i choose OZ SuperTurismo WRC, but i can`t decide what to buy, 15 or 16inch? 16inch are more expensive because i have to buy the R16 tyres, anyways, i already have the tyres for 15inch, but i˙m afraid the rims will be too small for car :confused:

so please post some picture, so i can copare 15 an 16inch OZ SuperTurismo WRC rims,... thank you so much!

Mckellar

16" ones will fill the arches on your car much better but the 15" version will be cheaper.

Certain ibizas came standard with 15 & some wit 16, but 16s always looked a lot better.

I know they arent WRC, but they are the standard multispokes in 16 - just so u can see the size:

11102007132.jpg

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
Nice beeza, love black ibizas,...

anyway, now im sad :( because, now i even want more 16inch rims :cry:

does anyone have picture with 15´ mounted rims that are simular to wrc on ibiza?

thank you!

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Id go for 16s mate,they are the best compramise between grate handing and looks!sell your 15inch tyres and put the money to the 16!

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Here's mine from about 10 years ago before it got turned into the trackday toy. Also before it was lowered.
Apologies for photo quality - it was scanned in from a film piccie.
Ibiza-1.jpg

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Bloody hell it looks as good now as it did 10years ago
Thanks!

Hard to believe I've owned her for over 11 years now. Unfortunately the old tin worm is well infested - spent £250 on yet more welding to get another year on the MOT. I think we're nearly at the point where the floorpan is less than 50% original!

Then again, £300 for MOT & Welding, £230 for insurance and £185 for car tax is pretty cheap for a year of track day fun.

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Bargin,my mini is the same,guess we will be seeing over the nxt year then!well i know how 2 stop tin worm in its tracks and make your car faster!!! 1st of all a full tubular space frame,then 2nd and this maybe expenceive,a full fiberglass shell!think of al that weight loss,and 3rd ibiza cupra engin or an audi tt with all the running gear!

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
Here's mine from about 10 years ago before it got turned into the trackday toy. Also before it was lowered.
Apologies for photo quality - it was scanned in from a film piccie.
are those 15 inch?

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
Here is mine photoshoped ibiza on oz wrc rims. I dont know, if i made 16 or 15 inch wheels :confused: what do you think? Are those 15 or 16´? :cartman:

ps.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.