Ibiza options list has been apparently revised

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
had a chat on the phone with my local seat dealer today and was told my options list i picked up a couple of weeks ago had been superceded by a heavily revised and expanded options list. there now appears to be 4 luxury/convenience packs available along with a bluetooth communications pack! going in tomorrow or sunday to pick up the new list as the guy sounded confused as to wether it was options for a leon or an ibiza. could be he just got confused but if not sounds great to me. my options list for my new ibiza fr could get a bit bigger!

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
those are the old options if what my local dealer told me is correct. the options now comprise 3 luxury and 1 convenience packs plyus bluetooth and all the other options too. like i said before it may be all wrong.....:confused:

Numenor

Moddin' Noob
May 15, 2006
Nowhere Important
I think the bluetooth is only in the new Leon Fr options???

What im thinking is, if they knew they were going to update the options, would they not have got them in place for the new Facelift models? And not just a few months later....

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
all a false alarm. dozy bloke at the dealer was looking at the leon options list not the ibiza. sorry for wasting peoples time...:redface:

statto_the_yid

Jul 5, 2005
Luxury Pack 1
Rain sensor
Anti dazzle rear view mirror
Height adjustable front seats (with Access Plus on 3 door)
MP3 compatible CD player with steering-wheel mounted audio controls Volumetric alarm with back-up horn

WANT ONE - will they do this aftermarket on a 53 plate

gazjones

how can they not understand if its for a leon or ibiza!!!!! not like the book is blank on the front is it lol!

Numenor

Moddin' Noob
May 15, 2006
Nowhere Important
statto_the_yid said:
Luxury Pack 1
Rain sensor
MP3 compatible CD player with steering-wheel mounted audio controls Volumetric alarm with back-up horn

WANT ONE - will they do this aftermarket on a 53 plate

Ive got both Luxury packs on mine.

Rain sensor is quite good although annoying when using your windscreen washers, because the car thinks its raining they sporadically wipe after giving your windscreen a skoosh!

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
thort only luxury pack 2 was applicable to fr. do you have the convenience pack too? £495 for cruise and curtain airbags is a bit steep tho.

Numenor

Moddin' Noob
May 15, 2006
Nowhere Important
Martin Pick said:
thort only luxury pack 2 was applicable to fr. do you have the convenience pack too? £495 for cruise and curtain airbags is a bit steep tho.

Ah right, my bad, na I didn't go for Convenience pack, like you said its not worth it.

I got confused as most things that are in Lux pack 1 are also in Lux pack 2, a lot of crossovers. See here;

Luxury Pack 1
Rain sensor

Luxury Pack 2
Rain sensor
Headlamp washer
Heated windscreen washer nozzles
Heated door mirrors with park position

Luxury Pack 3 - the convenience pack
Cruise control
Heated door mirrors with park position
Curtain airbags

Only the Lux pack 2 and Lux pack 3 are available on Fr, But most of the Lux Pack 1 comes standard with the Fr.

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
sorry, didn`t want to sound annoyed at ya. :) i think i`ll be ordering an ibiza this weekend from drivethedeal.com, in yellow with the luxury pack. Gonna sell my Fabia vRS privately as there will be a 10-12 week wait for the car to be built. Currently the ibiza is up for 10900 with solid paint and the luxury pack.