Ibiza Reverse camera from china

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
Not sure what you mean Ghost! :happy:

I have the factory camera. It gives a wide angle view, so the image is slightly distorted, especially at the edges. You can see the number plate in the image, as a yellow (here in the UK) curve at the bottom of the screen.

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Not sure what you mean Ghost! :happy:

I have the factory camera. It gives a wide angle view, so the image is slightly distorted, especially at the edges. You can see the number plate in the image, as a yellow (here in the UK) curve at the bottom of the screen.
Terrible to know this!!!
i thought that the original one was perfect and without any defective!

Last edited:

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
It's not a 'defect' really. It's just part of the way that fisheye lenses always are. The wide-angle camera on my phone does the same things at the edges.

bluebarchetta

Sep 11, 2018
I’ve fitted my camera following the instructions today. Many thanks for posting them!

The only problem I have is an error on the number plate lamp - I assume because it’s LED.

Any ideas how to cure this?

NervousPanda

Jul 22, 2019
I’ve fitted my camera following the instructions today. Many thanks for posting them!

The only problem I have is an error on the number plate lamp - I assume because it’s LED.

Any ideas how to cure this?
From OBDeleven encodings topic:

Plate: [WORKING]
1. Control Unit 09 (Central Electrics)
2. Adaptation

3. Leuchte25KZL HA60
4. Type_Of_Load_25: change the value to "2 * 3W" (not running in all cars)
or
"allgemeineLEDmitOpenLoadDiagnose" ( running in all cars)

Just do this with OBDEleven and that error should disappear

Aug 13, 2019
Hi Mesk,

The link is still working:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...&terminal_id=6c7f7031496a48d1bcbab97963807c3e

In case you don't have parking sensors, the camera will still work, but when you go back to first gear, the screen will remain black for about 40sec, because when you have parking sensors, the screen will show the car with the sensors.
What else do I need aside from this? Where do I buy the MMI cables and do they not come with this camera?

Thank you.

bluebarchetta

Sep 11, 2018
This one does not come with the connector. In reality you just need the correct pins and insert them in the existing blue connector. Unfortunately, I’m not sure exactly which pins you’d need. I just bought the other camera which came with the connector, a bit overkill but easy.

@NervousPanda - the coding worked perfectly, thanks!

Reactions: NervousPanda
Aug 13, 2019
Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Can the camera be installed to media system color?
I have 2019 Ibiza FR with parking sensors, but only with sound, no view on screen. So I have media system touch/color.
Like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sea...eplus&prmd=isvn&safe=off#imgrc=6ypUup8RfRJckM

Yes, I put a camera on this screen. to connect a camera you need to buy this box: https://www.car-interface.com/vendi...or-seat-mib2-gp-media-system-touch-color.html I am very happy with my purchase, later I can also put a TV in the box

Aug 30, 2020
Thank you everyone for all your help and tips thus far.

I took the plunge and installed the camera. All works perfectly, except I’m getting the error “ParkPilot not available” after selecting a forward gear after reversing.

Anyone know if there is a change I need to do in VCDS to fix this message on the display? Thanks all!

Ghost45

Aug 9, 2019
Rome
Hi @Bruno Maia, seems in AliExpress new cameras are issued with dynamic trajectory.. Have you tested?
@harrypace, try this codings,
26)
Park Pilot (Optical Parking System) [WORKING]

1. Control Unit 76 (Parking Assistance)
2. Long Coding
3. Visual display for park assist: change the value in "OPS display" [Standard: "not installed"]

Obviously you will try to change not installed...

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2020
Hi @Bruno Maia, seems in AliExpress new cameras are issued with dynamic trajectory.. Have you tested?
26)

2. Long Coding
3. Visual display for park assist: change the value in "OPS display" [Standard: "not installed"]

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I do not have module 76 for some reason.

Only 01,03,08,09,13,15,17,19,44,5F?

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I do not have module 76 for some reason.

Only 01,03,08,09,13,15,17,19,44,5F?

anyone else had this error after using reverse?

Attachments

• 52FF34C8-6F24-4871-9223-5EE5D3A169B4.jpeg
    52FF34C8-6F24-4871-9223-5EE5D3A169B4.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 321
Oct 12, 2020
26)

2. Long Coding

hello
I have the same problem. i already had "display for park assist" to "OPS display". I am still looking for a solution without success. Maybe someone else has a solution?
IMG_6398.PNG
IMG_6397.PNG
IMG_6399.PNG

nEx

Jul 12, 2021
Hello,
Sorry to bring alive this topic again, but I have an issue with the blue connector ...
I received everything, but on my car, there is aleardy something connecting to the blue connector (see in attachment)
Can I connect the 2 camera cable somewhere else on this blue connector ? Or have I to disconnect the 2 cable already present and replace them by the new one ?
Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_20210712_191450.jpg
    IMG_20210712_191450.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 156
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise