Ibiza sport - cd changer fitting

oosh

I've got a cd changer to fit to my ibiza, I've looked behind the head unit and checked the blue connector for the changer is in which it is, but I cannot find the connector in the boot, found the mounting holes and looked under the carpet there and under the back seat. Is it higher up the back pillar on the passenger side? Only checked around the mounting holes.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
So you have the cable connected at the head unit but can't find the other end, is this right? In my Cordy it's in the boot at the left hand side. Check where the wires come through for the tail lights.:)

oosh

So you have the cable connected at the head unit but can't find the other end, is this right? In my Cordy it's in the boot at the left hand side. Check where the wires come through for the tail lights.:)

Cheers Seatman, just need to have a good rumage I take it, prob have to look and take the carpet back.

Want to re-mount it somewhere tho, either thinking under the passenger seat or under the steering wheel where the manual goes. Has anyone done this?