ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Just picked up these bad boys.

323mm discs and 6pot calipers

20130701_173440_zpsc9acfeaf.jpg

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Dont have the wheels yet. Have had loads going on recently and couldn't decide on colour. Think I'm just going to go for silver td 1.2s though and throw some green accents in.

Have got these babies tho

20130620_124152_zps669b3a69.jpg

Just read this thread from start to finish..... must be some machine!

my wee bros fabia vrs has the hybrid pd150 setup with sachs clutch, SMF and quaife diff and thats a quick quick car so this thing must be something else.

He was looking into BT and injectors byt think hes gonna leave the car as is, keep it as his daily runner as hes worrying about the car starting to become unreliable as he pushes for more power.

Mar 25, 2009
bath
I dont have a splitter on it dude.

Yeh bt'ing a daily can be a nightmare. Thats why I'm hoping but not doing anything on the cheap and not pushing it too far it might stay reliable

shame the bbs are gone now. what wheels are you deciding for replacements??

also, whats your fuel consumption like running the BT setup??

my bro is interested to see what the difference is between his hybrid setup and your BT setup.

i think i've got him wanting to go BT now lol

Mar 25, 2009
bath
The BT set up is significantly more money to do and depends on what the plan for the car is. Had mine just been for a quick road car I would have gone hybrid but on track the BT will come into its own.

Mpg hasn't been overly effected. Still did an average of 58mpg on a 3hr journey the other day.

As for wheels I have some Speedline turinis to go on. Just gotta decide on tyres