ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Mar 25, 2009
bath
guys my plans for this car may have changed....

the gf wants to get a t4/t5 camper and i cant see the sense in keeping both, i know i will probably get more breaking it but could people give me some ideas of what they think its worth as is? (the car isnt for sale its just something im toying with)

currently just ticked over 100k
fully serviced
last dyno'd at 276bhp and 356ftlbs,
still does up to 60mpg too!

its got a darkside gtb2260vk turbo kit (£2500 from darkside)
firad 80%+ injectors (£800)
seatsport fmic
green cotton filter (huge)
peloquin lsd (£800 from darkside)
southbend stage 2 endurance clutch and smf (£1200 from darkside)
tarox 6 pots calipers 323mm discs (£700)
aero front bumper (£500 from dealers)
factory xenons (£1k+ from dealers)

plus a lots more.

the prices next to things are to show whats been spent on the car not what i want for them.

currently the interior is stripped with 2 black sparco rev bucket seats and sparco 3 point harnesses. i have all the original seats if they are wanted

the wing mirrors and centre badge have been plastidiped just for a bit of a change, this just peels off!

can people let me know what they think?

Last edited:

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Great buy here guys it's a frigging animal to say the least. Just dont forget, let people overtake of they want to. If you don't it gets Kinda sketchy eh Zach ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Great buy here guys it's a frigging animal to say the least. Just dont forget, let people overtake of they want to. If you don't it gets Kinda sketchy eh Zach ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

ive never had a guy stop and wave a hockey stick at me before haha

8arran8

Oct 10, 2012
Dundee
if I didn't already have mines I would have given you £4000, with the original interior.
Thought I would get the ball rolling!

tremendous car mate, a lot of mods I hope to do on my car :)

Mar 25, 2009
bath
id go to £4500 i think.

that would be with standard brakes, lights, interior, suspension and bumper

so leaving all the turbo and performance bits on

James D1

Pre-facelift
Aug 2, 2012
Essex, Uk
you'd be better getting it to standard (as close as possible) mods do not add value and the only real prospective buyer would be off of here, if you left as it is.

i've had a lot of cars / bikes and i personally would never buy a 'heavily' modified vehicle neither will alot of people for varying reasons. ranging from fear of abuse to not knowing what to do in a service etc

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise