Ibiza yellow headlights

D Fox

Hey, was just wondering if anyone could show me a picture of the yellow headlights you can get, but on the car. Thanks.

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
iv got red ones on mine got them from dealer about 2 years ago

DSC02178.jpg

D Fox

I got them in the end. £80 for a brand new pair, which includes all the bulbs and motors.

D Fox

did you get them from dealer when i got mine they were £150

I got mine off eBay. As far as I know you can still get them from main dealers as I did ask. The listing stated that dealers wanted £160 for a pair. But when I asked Seat in Cardiff, they told me they were £160, but for one headlight! (Didn't even bother asking if that was complete)

If your buying them off eBay, make sure they are genuine Seat parts, and also that they are for right hand drive cars. Like with mine, they should state if they are genuine, for right hand drive cars, and they should also give you the Seat part number.

Rory101

Oct 11, 2005
I read in another thread that even from a dealer the coloured ones are quite a bit cheaper than non-coloured. No idea why that would so.
Apparently it can be a sign the car's had front end damage as they sometimes fit coloured headlights due to the cheaper price.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.