ICE installation help

sneck_leonfr

First of all, apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I thought I would get a better response by posting it here.

I am after a bit of advice if possible please.
I got an Alpine CDE-113BT fitted in my 2005 Leon FR the other day and have a few minor problems with it.

When turning the unit on and off, the memory and the preset radio stations are not cleared however, the unit does not switch off when I take the key out of the ignition. I have to switch the unit off myself. Is there an easy way to sort this? Please bear in mind that it wont be me fixing this problem so try and keep the solution easy to understand!!

Also, I fitted an Autoleads PC5-90 - Aerial Adaptor to try and make sure the radio signal wasn't affected. The FM signal seems OK however, I don't have any signal on MW which is annoying as I use it for listening to football etc quite regularly. I am not 100% certain that the adaptor was fitted correctly as when it came in the post, there were no instructions or anything to help with the installation. Any advice or help with this would be greatly appreciated also.

If anybody has a Leon wiring diagram handy, that would also be a great help.

Cheers in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: