If I didn’t have an Ibiza Gti already – I’d buy one !

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Im gutted about the blue valver - I offered him £1500 and he turned it down then it went for that!!

Ollie

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
All 16v's are grumpy old sods now, but i wouldn't jump to another as you may just swap one set of problems for another. Although it did look like that blue one had a lot thrown at it like my old cordy.

I think i miss the cordy coupé looks, space and handling but not the 2.0 16v

Nick2008

Onvi tdi-cupra r wannabe!
Aug 22, 2008
gloucestershire
yeah i agree.. and as for most common...copper or kiwi

How is kiwi common!, i've only seen two others since buying mine and have had it for a year! (excluding the half red half kiwi cordoba thing up the road from me!) Is kiwi actually a limited edition colour or do people write that in ebay listings so that they can get more money for the car? If it is limited edition how many were made? :confused:

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
How is kiwi common!, i've only seen two others since buying mine and have had it for a year! (excluding the half red half kiwi cordoba thing up the road from me!) Is kiwi actually a limited edition colour or do people write that in ebay listings so that they can get more money for the car? If it is limited edition how many were made? :confused:

There are a fair few Kiwis about. It's not a limited edition - that's a load of old cobblers.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise