If, LC 180 with Revo stage one enter everyone else sod off!

Pyro

You know mine :( :cartman: but have seen so many different figures from 200-225 all with 250+ lbft tho which is what really matters

Pyro

It will be fine mate only thing is might do is blow a coil pack and show any weak parts that are on there way out ;)

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
well i didn't rolling road mine logged it by aldon automotive straight after remap, with boost 9 timing 7 , the g/s reading stated 178 g/s on stage 1 which i taught was rather high , but i did have turbo back and fmic on which , max temp was 22degrees , but outside temp was like 9 degrees's so that must of helped also, with als no timing pull , it was wounded down to boost 6 timing 4 though due revo not sure about lpg effect of the car , g/s figure went 168 g/s then which was still good i taught , so the peak bhp figure was 222 roughly and went down to 210 torque was strange though , at b9 t7 torque was 248 ft/lbs and at b6 t4 was 234 ft/lbs but see others torque figures seemed mine was a bit on low side

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
I'd say area under the curve is more important than a torque spike ;)

What would you rather have, a dyno'd 250lbft that falls flat on its face further up the rev range as it is running so hot, or 230lbft with decent shove everywhere?

I know the ko3s tails off up top, just watch any boost gauge on a remapped one. 22psi tapering to 12 at the redline lol. I had 215bhp with 230lbft from an APR map about 6 years ago.

Pyro

Mine does sometimes :shrug: I've given up on it now tbh until I get a few K that is :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise