ignore

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Funny thing is he has now tried 2 mafs (1 being his original) and both are giving him the same fault, told him to check the wiring but no, he opens a paypal claim

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Shirley if buying / selling isn't permitted on the forum it's not a member of the forum that's ripped you off?

Clearly tongue in cheek

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
The bloke is a **** simple as, but we all know paypal will find in is favour, hell i might even get his old one back...fooking bonus eh!!

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
As it's over i can post this
18/10/2013 08:46 PDT - Seller: The sensor was tested on my car, when i owned it, the same car the buyer also as, and it is working 100%.The buyer as now tested 2 sensors 1 being his own and the other the one i sold, working. The fault must be now in the wiring to the said sensor, as two sensors are proving faulty.I have all messages saved from this buyer, this is also the buyers thread on a car forum we use highlighting the problems he is having with the car. This is the forum link http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389327 The buyers name is Matt 99 and my forum name is LEE69. I offered the sensor to a fellow forum user to help them out, and now they turn around and what their money back, unbelievable.

18/10/2013 08:28 PDT - Buyer: Item received has been tested on vehicle and is faulty. A simple test was applied, the vehicle runs on default settings with the sensor unplugged and doesn't run correctly when installed.If the item wasn't faulty I would have no reason to try to return itSeller professes its validity, however, no longer owns a vehicle to have tested the item on.I have attempted to arrange a return / refund, and offered to pay most of the costs and the return postage but seller hasn't cooperated.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.