IHI Injectors.

SyA3Turbo

Hi i'm a newbie with an Audi A3 quattro i want to IHI. After looking around on the net it seems the Seat lot just love to IHI convert so i thought i would sign up and grab some help and advice hopefully:D

Quick question!

Jabba use Bosch 440cc injectors. Are there different types of 440cc injectors or is it a simple case of one size fits all? Just want to confirm before i waste £150 on the wrong ones.

Cheers
Simon

Last edited by a moderator:

SyA3Turbo

When you say space the rail out to you mean the injectors are longer than the standard ones?

ill check out ibiza cupra mans price.

Thanks

SyA3Turbo

Cool, thats who i have bought my set from. £159 posted suits me. :D

Shock_Xe

tai, chucked them on e bay cause they were too big for our k04 based kit (although they did work, muchos overkill)

SyA3Turbo

Did you get my paypal payment for these. Im the guy who bought them outside of ebay?

Shock_Xe

Daz_gibbo said:
Mike will the AM04 run with Standard injectors and 4Bar FPR then?

yes but dont expect much more than 250hp'ish max of injectors, we will also have LCR/S3 injectors available with kit

Shock_Xe

Daz_gibbo said:
I assumed that from your previous comment about the 440's.
I would want the lot to get the most from it.

440's run at only 80% duty cycle, Jabba prefer to map to around 95% of DC 380cc injectors would give this, Jabba said they would prefer the smaller injectors although mine runs fine on 440

Shock_Xe

Daz_gibbo said:
Ok cool. If you can source the 380cc's then thats great.
Maybe have a chat about it at the next Wales meet?

no probs

SyA3Turbo

Shock XE did you get my paypal payment for the injectors? I arranged to buy them outside ebay?!

Shock_Xe

Probably just packaging up items from paypal payments

whats your e-bay/paypal name??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members