I'm back!!

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
But this time in a 1.6 SX ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4603126773&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Saw it on Autotrader earlier this week for £1395, and was going to ring up today to enquire, then I happened to see it on Ebay, ending today, and only at £350.

So I rang up, and went and saw it at lunchtime. Central locking is buggered, but a quick phone call to Flapper (cheers mate!! Owe you a beer!) confirms it not a big problem, and the fuel cap is easy to open up ;) Pete's kindly offered the central locking pump out of his 1.6 ;)

Eventually won it for £870 ;)

Will get some better pics up when I get chance !!!

Andy :D :D

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Nice one Andy... good to see you've sorted a new car after the accident, sorry to hear about that, glad your both okay though! ;)

Saw that Cordie on Ebay this morning and thought it looked really tidy for its age, and in a decent colour! I saw a rough looking dark red one go through Bridgwater Auctions befoe Xmas, for way more than that! Nice buy!

[B)]

andyj

Cheers Jon. If you're interested in any spares, I'm going to see if the Insurance will let me buy the old one back. If they do, Joe and Olly (CGti guys) might be interested in it, so I'll let you know !! ;)

I'll be having the brakes and interior out of it ;)

Brendy, Shhhhhh ;) ;) Don't let the missus hear you say that !!! :D Actually, I might still be considering the VR6 route, which I was thinking about doing with the old one !!!!

Andy

tbc

May 9, 2005
Looks nice that. I love the attitude of the guy's 'question to seller' at the bottom of the page. He got told.

Bargain price!

andyj

Yeah, I mentioned that, and he said he always gets comments like that from muppets on Ebay !!! ;)

CHecked it out, and he's right, the lights are just the petrol light ('cause he can't get the cap open to fill it up due to the central locking not working, easy fix ;)) and the handbrake light.

Andy

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.